An Apotheosis of a Bombast - Episode 099
Intro Music - “Relentless” by Peter John Ross
1. Intro, No snow, 2012, fall out of the tsunami, finding and drawing alien planets.
2. Hand drawn posters and VHS boxes. Thundercats, He-Man, cats are the superior animal.
6. What car would you buy? James Bond cars, Cannonball Run.
7. QUIZ - Ice-cream or band on Myspace & Ice-cream or Colour
- This episode’s moral (Scott) - "A Pencil Sketch Can Save The World"
- Please, continue to write to us, tweet @ us, and let us know you’re out there.
- Exit music: “Relentless” by Peter John Ross
- Don’t be afraid to look through the old episodes - there’s a lot of good stuff there.
- email: bombastpodcast at gmail.com
- Twitter (Elton McManus): eltonmcmanus
- Twitter (Scott Copperman): shc1970
- Facebook: An Apotheosis of a Bombast
- Zazzle store: Bombast
- XBL & PSN - EltMcM
- Rogue Two
- Wonky Finger